Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

My KC's Reflection

Do you know your key competences or for short KC’S.Well if you don't know then you came to the right person.I am going to tell you what the  key competences are.

A key competence that I am good at is could Participating and
contirticipating.That mean joining in on something and giving an
answer.I am successful at it because I always join in on something
like a game and I give answers.I am successful at this key competence when the teacher is asking a question and when we
doing something or playing a game

A Key competence that I need to improve on is Relating to others.
I need to improve on Relating to Others because I need to be able
to share with others and be kind to them.Also I have to learn to
be nice to others and careful.



Do you remember what Key Competencies? I am good at.Well
let me remind you.The Key Competencies I am good at is Participating and  Contributing because I always join in on something and give an answer.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dj

    I love your KC it is awesome keep up the good work and don't give up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.