Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

My Camp Writing.

Do you know what year 5 and 6 were doing last week?The year 5 and 6 had a school camp.
Our First game we played was top town.The All stars and the other group had to fill up water balloons for a water balloon fight.


Later on it was lunch time.Everyone had to line up for fruit and some cookies.After that we went and played some more games.


We also cook with Miss Tito. We cooked Corn Fritters.We cook it on a BBQ.After the corn fritters were we eat them i’ made me a little fritter.


One the last day of camp all of the camp groups went on the bus to the mangere pool’s.It was awesome there.There were bombing pools and water slides and lots of pools.


Camp this year sure was a wonderful time.My Favourite thing that we did at camp was being at the mangere pools.I enjoyed camp because we did really cool games.During camp I felt happy because I was with all my friends and we got to play before and do before.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Dj it me Angelica I enjoyed reading your story because it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI DJ I enjoyed you story because you use some clever words and fullstops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO DJ I enjoyed read you story because you used vocabulary


    FROM OLIVIA$

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.